A simple yet awesome way to use healthy extra B oats, it’s even better than overnight oats, yes I will also write a recipe for them, I know you’re curious.
Fruit can be added at cooking, don’t forget to syn.
Baked oats- basic
Mix then add the next ingredient, bake 190° for 20-25 mins.
- 1 egg
- Vanilla essence
- *Muller light yoghurt (vanilla for basic)
- Sweetener to taste
- 40g oats (gluten free if required)
* swap as per below
- Cherry Muller light
- Almond essence
- Top with raspberries before serving
- Toffee Muller light
- Top with sliced banana
- Drizzle with sweet freedman choc shot- 1.5.
- Strawberry essence
- Strawberry Muller light
- Pink food colouring
- Top with fresh strawberries before serving
- Orange with dark sprinkles Muller light
- Orange essence
- Sweet freedom Choc shot, or 2 tspn coco powder- 2
- Top with orange segments
- Drizzle with choc shot- 1
*Note* the picture is for a taster session in group, double quantities were used.
- 40g oats
- Frozen fruit- check if speed
- Yogurt of choice
- Choose a tall container, glass, jar.. etc
- Layer yoghurt, oats, fruit until you run out
- Cover and keep in the fridge overnight, the yogurt and defrosted fruit soak into the oats. *note* you can add milk if you prefer a milkier softer oat.