These are delicious, I’d recommend using with a meal, like a stew, casserole or even a full English.
They are classed as a tweak, if you are a tweak follower (not everyone is), bare in mind.
Makes 6, one syn per above
- 120g instant mash
- 2 eggs
- 250g low fat cottage cheese
- 40g low fat cheese- 6 syns
- Garlic powder
- Beat eggs, add cottage cheese (you can blend for a smoother mixture)
- Add herbs and seasoning then stir in the instant mash until it starts firming up and turning into a dough like mixture. Add more instant potato if still too wet, a touch of water if to thick.
- Roll into balls, flatten, sprinkle the cheese on the top.
- Bake 190° for 20- 25 mins
Next time I think I’m going to add spring onion, and maybe experiment a little with other flavours.