Fancied an SP day today, after much thought ob what to use my 2nd healthy extra B choice on, I decided upon samosa, the only sensible thing to accompany them, is, of course, a curry.
- 1 beetroot
- Handful of frozen peas- cooked
- 1 tspn Curry powder
- 1/2 tspn ground ginger
- 1/2 tspn crushed chillies
- Squirt of lemon juice
- 1 Gluten free bfeee wrap
- 1 egg- beaten
- Cut the beetroot into small square and place in the pan.
- Add all the other ingredients
- Whilst cooking, mash the beetroot and peas with the back of a fork, take of heat when all softened.
- Cut the wrap in half so it’s a semi circle.
- Create a triangle pocket and use the egg to stick the sides
- Fill with the beetroot mix.
- Use the egg inside to help seal the end, and crimp using a fork.
- Egg wash both sides and bake for 10-12 mins 190°
- 2 chicken fillets, diced
- Half onion, finely chopped
- 4 mushrooms, roughly chopped
- Half yellow pepper
- Half green pepper
- Cauliflower- cut into small pieces
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- 1 tspn ground ginger
- 1 tspn chilli
- 2 tspn curry powder
- Squeeze lemon juice
- 100ml chicken stock
- Tomato puree
- Heaped spoon of quark
- Fry light
- Carrot batons
- Cover a baking sheet in fry light, add carrot batons and coat in fry light, bake for 30 mins 190°.
- Using the fry light, brown and seal the chicken.
- Add the onions to soften.
- Mix in the stock and spices.
- When bubbling, put all the veg and coat in the juices. I also added the leftover samosa mix.
- Add the tomato juice and lemon
- Stir everything together and cook for a further 5-10 mins.
- Take of the heat, allow to cool slightly, stir in the quark and dish immediately.
- Serve with samosa, carrot batons